Patchouli and coffee soap
The warm, woody and camphorated scent of Patchouli essential oil has earned it many fans.
It is known for its regenerating and anti-inflammatory properties.
In addition to its bewitching smell, it acts as a venous tonic to stimulate blood circulation.
With the addition of ground coffee beans, this highly aromatic soap gently exfoliates and eliminates even the most stubborn odours.
Contributes to the relief of problems such as eczema, mild acne, varicose veins, rosacea, cracks, heavy legs...
Toning & exfoliating treatment: give it a try!
*The use of essential oils is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women and very young children. When in doubt, prefer our odourless soaps.
Weight: 115 g.
- Olive oil (Sodium olivate)
- Coconut oil (Sodium cocoate)
- Coffee infusion (Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Extract)
- Shea butter (Sodium shea butterate)
- Castor oil (Sodium ricinoleate)
- Essential oil of patchouli (Pogostemon cablin)
- Beeswax (Cera alba)
- Green clay (Montmorillonite)
- Ground coffee beans (Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Extract)
- Lime essential oil (Citrus aurantifolia)