Goat's milk soap
The benefits of goat's milk are particularly beneficial for sensitive skin.
A natural product used for a long time in soap making, goat's milk benefits from a unique composition to which we owe its exceptional properties. It remains, still today, one of the best ingredients to moisturize and gently nourish the most capricious skins.
With a composition of three clays; white, green and pink, this soap provides maximum benefits. The warm and slightly sweet fragrance of benzoin essential oil will charm you.
Pretty poppy seeds crown this classic soap for a light exfoliation.
The cream of the cream of soaps!
Suitable for all skin types.
*The use of essential oils is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women and very young children. When in doubt, prefer our odourless soaps.
Weight: 115 g.
- Olive oil (Sodium olivate)
- Coconut oil (Sodium cocoate)
- Shea butter (Sodium shea butterate)
- Goat's milk (Caprae lake)
- Castor oil (Sodium ricinoleate)
- Benzoin Essential Oil (Styrax Benzoin Gum Oil)
- Green clay (Montmorillonite)
- White clay (Kaolin)
- Pink clay (Kaolin bolus alba)
- Poppy seeds (Papaver seeds)