DIY pumpkin mask
Fall has arrived; rain, leaves that have already changed colour and cold weather. Our skin is already starting to look a bit dull, we are trying to keep what little 'glow' we have left with all our mighty will.
The pumpkin is not only exquisite as a latte, it is also full of vitamins and minerals. It is perfect for skin care! So we present you our simple recipe to make at home while you sip your tea or give your children a bath. We recommend using the mask 2-3 times a week, after using your favorite mild cleanser and before moisturizers.
A mask rich in vitamin A which helps cells to regenerate quickly, honey adds antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Finally, lemon juice, which is obviously rich in vitamin C, helps to brighten and lighten skin.
- 2.5 tablespoons of pumpkin puree (not the pie filling, bonus point if you find it organic!)
- 1 tablespoon of Manuka or raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well to incorporate.
- Apply the mask to a clean, dry face with your fingers or a simple soft bristle brush.
- Leave on for 10 to 20 minutes until the mask begins to dry.
- Wash the mask in cold water. Remove any excess.
- Continue with the remaining steps of your usual care routine!
Tell us about your experience, take a picture of yourself in the mask and tag us!