Your new favorite green smoothie.
When you say New Year, you also say detox. Once seen as a way to lose weight, at Ousias, we prefer to define detox as a way to get back to basics and establish good healthy habits for the coming year. Smoothies are the perfect choice when you decide to take a healthy turn. That's why we asked our friends at Seta to find THE perfect smoothie recipe featuring their green powdered superfood.
Mint & water lentil green smoothie
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tbsp. of SETA’s Water Lentil powder
- 2 tsp. of hemp seeds
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup of pineapple
- 2 dates
- 8 mint leaves
- In a blender, add the water, SETA’s Water Lentil powder, hemp seeds, bananas, pineapple and dates.
- Wait until the end and add the minth leaves. Blend until smooth and creamy texture.
- Pour into a tall glass and drink immediately for maximum nourishment.
WHAT IS WATER LENTIL?
Consumed for thousands of years in Southeast Asia, Water Lentil is an aquatic plant with exceptional nutritional value. It is superior even to kale, spirulina and moringa!
It’s considered one of the most nutrient-dense plants on earth and is among the most powerful green superfoods out there. It will raise the nutritional value of many of your favorite smoothies and recipes.
- A plant-based protein which contains the 9 essential amino acids
- An antioxidants, and a natural source of vitamin B12, fiber, calcium, and iron
- Promotes digestive health
- Maintains a good immune system